1. In order to help you understand the types and uses of information that we need to process when you use our services, we will explain to you one by one based on specific services.
2. In order to provide services to you, we will process your information in accordance with the principles of legality, legitimacy, necessity and good faith.
3. If we need to share your information to a third party in order to provide services to you, we will evaluate the legality, legitimacy and necessity of the information collected by such third party. We will require third parties to protect your information and strictly comply with relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements. In addition, we will obtain your consent in the form of confirmation agreement, copy confirmation under specific scenarios, pop-up prompt and other forms as required by laws and regulations and national standards.
4. If we need to obtain your information from a third party in order to provide services to you, we will require the third party to explain the source of the information and ensure the legality of the information provided by the third party; If the personal information processing activities we need to conduct business exceed the scope of your authorization when you originally provide personal information to a third party, we will obtain your express consent.
5. You can access and manage your information, set privacy functions, log out of your account, or make complaints and reports through the methods described in this Policy.
First, the scope of information we collect
2. How do we collect your information
3. How do we use your information
4. How do we store your information
V. Sharing, transfer and disclosure of personal information
Vi. Protection of personal information
7. How do you access and manage your information
8. Minors' information protection